Find out who is eligible for free entrance or reduce free entrance to museums and public archaeological sites, as well as free entry days.
• For students from E.U (student Identity Card is required).
• Young people, under the age of 18, after demonstrating the Identity Card or Passport to confirm the age.
Reduce free entrance:
• Greek citizens and citizens of the other Member - States of the European Union who are over 65 years old, upon presentation of their ID card or passport for verification of their age and country of origin.
• University students and students at Technological Educational Institutes or equivalent schools from countries outside the EU by showing their student ID.
Free entrance days:
• 6 March (in memory of Melina Mercouri)
• 18 April (International Monuments Day)
• 18 May (International Museums Day)
• The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days)
• 28 October
• Every first Sunday from November 1st to March 31st